Photography is considered art, and now questions are being raised about iPhones and phonography (re: iPhoneography ) as an art.
Hey! Guess what? Clouds!
And just coz I love clouds and think they are so pretty… More clouds! (This makes up for my paltry doodle post doesn’t it? =D )
Do you like clouds? =) Continue reading
For this day I made a girl who gave Americans corn. This is pen and ink on a piece of paper with *several* layers of blurs, and a few instagam filters before i was happy with it. I made it on the day but it’s a little late to post. I’m a little behind so il be trying to catch up. Please dont feel spammed.
I really wanted to do this last year but only saw it the last two days of june. So this year ima try it for reals. And it might even help with blog views =)
If you are interest check them out on twitter and tumblr =)
I recently got Charlaine Hariss’s Newest audio book, “Dead Reckoning”. Its the latest in the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Mysteries, I hope for some Eric/Sookie love. I spent an amount of the first ten books knitting X-mas gifts. So now, despite my hectic schedule I want to knit a bit. A scarf for myself this rainy season. I know I should feel like I deserve it. Since I have done several reports and papers since the term started. Not to mention the thorough reading I have been doing. So here is to you all, and thank you for understanding my blog silence.
- To knit or not to knit… (fashionnation1on1.wordpress.com)
- Knitting Class (tammyspianostudio.wordpress.com)
- Traffic Stopping Orange Scarf……Completed! (stitchknit.wordpress.com)
- June’s Knitting So Far (knitinferno.wordpress.com)
- The Itch to Knit (seriouslysassymama.com)
- Knit vs. Crochet (fiberythings.wordpress.com)
- The arts and crafts of genome engineering part one: Science knitting (genome-engineering.com)
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (thereadingdate.wordpress.com)