If you will notice, we now have translation support! YAY. An amount of site’s hits are from non english speaking countries, so I thought maybe its time for a flag counter and language support. Double yay!
It’s nice and would have been a lot easier, but it’s Java.
Sometimes I feel like at wordpress we trade in typography for java (re: plugins and widgets). The lack of java support is frustrating, but the platform is generally user friendly.
This is not a “creation” in the creativity sense but it took a while to do and good days research to get done so i think it should count. And its not June anymore. And I owe you 8 more.
Curious about 30 days of creativity? Click here for my other 30 DoC 2012 posts.
- Three Steps to Keep the Cobwebs Out of WordPress (sys-con.com)
- PHP is much better than what you think (fabien.potencier.org)
- Women Love Language, So Why Not Computer Code? (forbes.com)
- Improving Security in the Latest C Programming Language Standard (sei.cmu.edu)
- Mapping How Programming Languages Influenced Each Other According to Wikipedia (ouseful.info)
Do you use language support on your site? Was this helpful to you ? Do you know of another way to get widgets into wordpress.com sites?