Right now, your mind is recalling its texture. Remembering its light sweetness and foaminess. Whipped cream does wonders!
Right now, its making this instant coffee (albeit gourmet, instant none the less) appear tobe luxurious, indulgent, and tasty. Which of course it was!
So im back to my point, whipped cream does wonders!
P.S: This is a neat, inexpensive, trick to get a little more special out of your cup today =)
How did you have your coffee today?
Curious about 30 days of creativity? Click here for my other 30 DoC 2012 posts.
- Dr. Sujatha Reddy Explains Study That Links Coffee Drinking With Lower Risk of Alzheimer’s (shoppingblog.com)
- Hints from Heloise: Whisk, pinch of salt add to better cup of instant coffee (goerie.com)
- What’s in Instant Coffee ?: (bluebagcoffee.com)
- Easy Homemade Frappucchino Recipe with International Delight (faithfulprovisions.com)
- The Frugal Basics-Convenience Costs! (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- 10 Out-of-Fashion but Totally Frugal Old Tools (wisebread.com)
- Manly cupcakes, cheap chic and resisting cravings (brighterlife.ca)