A really really simple way to get a boost of vitamins in the morning. Think of it as a cold, raw fruit soup. Or a tasty multivitamin.
To make it yourself:
Prep: 10 min + clean up
Servings: about 3. It really depends on the size of you glass now doesnt it ?
- 1 peeled & sliced Banana
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Scoops Frozen Vanilla Yoghurt
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp Honey (or More to taste!)
Pour and garnish with Almond slices.
If you follow my instagram you would know I usually take coffee, but you can have smoothies or coffee at anytime of the day. Or maybe im just oddly besotted with breakfast food! And never having it at the right time =)
Whose up for some breakfast sausage and sunny side eggs tonight? =D
- Berry Resource: Uses for Strawberries (berries.com)
- 8 must-try smoothie recipes for a fresh and fruity summer (coolmompicks.com)
- Refreshing Fruit + spinach smoothie with no yogurt and no added sugar (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Delicious Smoothies (heavenlydelicious.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Smoothie (yummyfoodmadeeasy.wordpress.com)